How to position and sell consumer goods in the virtual space is for producers of consumer goods, distributors, traders, marketing professionals, marketing agencies, and even for developers of online shops the biggest challenge in today’s digital age. Until recently, manufacturers have sold their products only through agents and distributors, and later many have introduced their own online store. In both cases, it turns out that it takes a lot of experience and knowledge either in finding and managing their sales network of representatives and distributors, or in management and marketing of their online store.
With a new trend of sales in the online environment and in foreign markets, it has become much more complicated. Marketing experts have found their great opportunity and market niche in selling on online marketplaces such as Amazon (and because of their competitive knowledge advantages under their own trade marks), and this is possible only because producers, distributors and retailers were not prepared on this trend in a timely manner. Only a small number of producers, distributors or retailers already know how to position themselves in the global online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay, but the vast majority are still not directly present or they are present but do not have an advanced understanding on how to sell through these marketplaces.
Amazon.com had almost 280 billion US dollars in revenue from sales in 2019. However, a success requires obtaining new knowledge about which products are best for marketing in these marketplaces, what are the conditions and sales opportunities, under what conditions and how to market products and manage customer relationship, which marketing tools are used by those who have managed to sell successfully in these marketplaces, and ultimately how to make the best use of the services offered by the global online marketplaces.
More about the training programme... Free Webinar
A known American »Amazon Selling Machine« training programme is open for a limited time. The free introductory webinar is available on Sunday, June 14 and the registrations to the whole training programme are accepted during a very limited period of time, i.e. until June 22, 2020.
Why to attend “Amazing Selling Machine” online training programme?
- “Amazing Selling Machine” is recognised as one of the best American training programmes on selling on Amazon, and everything relating thereto (i.e. from the selection and preparation of products for selling on Amazon to online/digital marketing);
- you will learn from the most successful US and other Amazon experts who make more than $10 million in sales yearly;
- you will learn the entire process with all the peculiarities of selling on Amazon, i.e. from the selection of products for sale to marketing;
- for those who have their own products there will be useful knowledge on (1) how to compete with your own brand in the crowd of similar products on Amazon or (2) how to prepare your own private label products for marketing professionals, distributors and retailers to sell your products on Amazon under their brands;
- for those who do not have their own products: you will learn about the procurement process in China or elsewhere, and about the introduction of your own brands;
- you will learn about superior digital marketing tools which will help you when selling even through other sales channels and therefore, the knowledge obtained can also be transferred to the sales and marketing through other online marketplaces and online shops;
- through the Amazing Selling Machine Forum and Community there will be continuously available experts and other participants of the current and previous Amazing Selling Machine training programmes.