How to position and sell consumer goods in the virtual space is for producers of consumer goods, distributors, traders, marketing professionals, marketing agencies, and even for developers of online shops the biggest challenge in today’s digital age. Until recently, manufacturers have sold their products only through agents and distributors, and later many have introduced their own online store. In both cases, it turns out that it takes a lot of experience and knowledge either in finding and managing their sales network of representatives and distributors, or in management and marketing of their online store.
With a new trend of sales in the online environment and in foreign markets, it has become much more complicated. Marketing experts have found their great opportunity and market niche in selling on online marketplaces such as Amazon (and because of their competitive knowledge advantages under their own trade marks), and this is possible only because producers, distributors and retailers were not prepared on this trend in a timely manner. Only a small number of producers, distributors or retailers already know how to position themselves in the global online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay, but the vast majority are still not directly present or they are present but do not have an advanced understanding on how to sell through these marketplaces.
Amazon.com had almost 178 billion US dollars in revenue from sales in 2017. However, a success requires obtaining new knowledge about which products are best for marketing in these marketplaces, what are the conditions and sales opportunities, under what conditions and how to market products and manage customer relationship, which marketing tools are used by those who have managed to sell successfully in these marketplaces, and ultimately how to make the best use of the services offered by the global online marketplaces.
More about the training programme... Free Video Series
A known American »Amazon Selling Machine« training programme is launched again. Free video series are available during the launching period and applications are accepted during a limited period of time, i.e. from April 25 – May 3, 2018.
Why to attend “Amazing Selling Machine” online training programme?
- “Amazing Selling Machine” is recognised as one of the best American training programmes on selling on Amazon, and everything relating thereto (i.e. from the selection and preparation of products for selling on Amazon to online/digital marketing);
- you will learn from the most successful US and other Amazon experts who make more than $10 million in sales yearly;
- you will learn the entire process with all the peculiarities of selling on Amazon, i.e. from the selection of products for sale to marketing;
- for those who have their own products there will be useful knowledge on (1) how to compete with your own brand in the crowd of similar products on Amazon or (2) how to prepare your own private label products for marketing professionals, distributors and retailers to sell your products on Amazon under their brands;
- for those who do not have their own products: you will learn about the procurement process in China or elsewhere, and about the introduction of your own brands;
- you will learn about superior digital marketing tools which will help you when selling even through other sales channels and therefore, the knowledge obtained can also be transferred to the sales and marketing through other online marketplaces and online shops;
- through the Amazing Selling Machine Forum and Community there will be continuously available experts and other participants of the current and previous Amazing Selling Machine training programmes.
During the period from April 17 to May 3rd free introductory webinars are available (all webinars will be recorded and available during the campaign’s period). Links to addresses of individual webinar are seen from the table below. Through these links, it is also possible to register for the advanced and complete several months long training programme “Amazing Selling Machine”. In case you have any question in the process of your decision making on whether to participate in the programme or not please send us your message via the “Info Request Form” at the end of this page.
All lectures will be in English. A daily work is required for the success, this means that it is advisable to devote at least three hours a day for the development of the Amazon business and invest also at least some of your resources in marketing and advertising.
|Video series||Name and link to the video page|
|Video 1 (recorded)||Uncover Hidden Shopping Trends to Become One of Amazon's Most Profitable Sellers|
|Video 2 (recorded)||No factory, no inventory, no warehouse needed|
|Video 3 (recorded)||How to get sales, and reviews for your new product [Strategy] and The Rapid Ranking System to Get Top Amazon Rankings in 5 Days or Less|
|Video 4 (recorded)||The proven system for new sellers to win on Amazon|
|Inside of ASM (recorded)||Get a Sneak Peek Inside of ASM + Meet Your Mentors|
|Buy||Direct Buy Page|
Our Bonus and Info Request Form
We offer a one year CollaboVentures platform’s membership to those who apply for the “Amazing Selling Machine” training programme. During the one-year period your will benefit from all the advantages offered by the CollaboVentures platform. However, your membership type will depend on your current legal/individual/student status.
After your registration and advanced training programme payment let us know and send us information and a proof of payment through the Info Request Form. After the final confirmation of your participation in the training programme (i.e. after a one-month money back guarantee period) you will be added to the CollaboVentures platform as the member.
The form was successfuly sent!
The validation of the form was not successful!
There was an error sending the form, try again later or contact your system administrator.